We knew the 14 lottery-bound players after the NBA play-in tournament.. After Tuesday's draw, we now know in which order they'll be drafting.
The league's top three teams and the worst three teams are the best., And Each of the 14% odds for the No. 1 overall lottery pick. Orlando was the top overall pick since 2004, when the Magic were selected .
The Pistons, who will choose fifth this year, won last year's lottery and were chosenNo. 1. Overall in 2021.
TheThe second is a result of the play in loss by the • Three additional first-rounders are available to complement the No. 34 pick in Round 2.
Here's a look at where each draft pick stands now.
Place your order for the 2022 NBA draft
12. Oklahoma City Thunder (via Clippers
15. Charlotte Hornets (via Pelicans)
17. Houston Rockets (via the Nets)
20. San Antonio Spurs (via Raptors)
23.(via 76ers, Nets can defer up to 2023)
25. San Antonio Spurs (via Celtics)
29. Memphis Grizzlies
30. Oklahoma City Thunder (via Suns).
31. Indiana Pacers (via Rockets)
32. Orlando Magic
34. Oklahoma City Thunder
35. Orlando Magic (via Pacers)
36. Portland Trail Blazers
37. Sacramento Kings
38. San Antonio Spurs (via Lakers)
39.Cleveland Cavaliers (via Spurs).
40.Minnesota Timberwolves (via Wizards).
41. Charlotte Hornets (via Pelicans)
42. New York Knicks
44. Atlanta Hawks
45. Charlotte Hornets
46. Detroit Pistons (via Nets)
47.Memphis Grizzlies via Cavaliers
48. Sacramento Kings (via Bulls)
49. Minnesota Timberwolves
50. Golden State (via Raptors)
51.Minnesota Timberwolves (via Nuggets
52. New Orleans (via Jazz)
54.Washington Wizards (via Mavericks
55. Golden State Warriors
56. Cleveland Cavaliers (via Heat
57. Portland Trail Blazers via Grizzlies
58. Indiana Pacers (via Suns).
Note: After the second round, both the Chicago Bulls (and Miami Heat) lost a draft pick.In the free agency of guards And .